top of page


Frequently Asked Questions

In general we do things the old fashioned way, face to face. When inquiring about rental applications, bill pay, and availability, we simply encourage you to stop by our office. Getting to know you is an important part of the Deveraux philosophy, and the best way for us to help you. However there are some questions that pop up regularly and in an effort to speed things up, we created this FAQ cheat sheet, also at the bottom of the page are frequently requested documents.  We are also available by email : or phone @ 307-742-3301.



When is the Rent due?

Rent is due by the 1st of every month. There will be a $50 late fee after the 5th.

Online payments?

YES -- We are currently able to receive online payments throughout all properties, if you are a current tenant and we have your email on file you will receive a link via email on the last day of every month to be able to pay online.  

How do I make a rent payment?
We prefer that tenants utilize our NEW online payment option, which allows tenant to pay directly from bank account, debit or credit cards, we just need to have an email on file and we can make sure your are set up.  However, we still take cash, checks, or money orders.  Send your checks to the office, put in the mail slot in our front door at the office, or stop by. 

Can each roommate write a check for our portion of the rent?

No, please make one combined payment for your rent.

Do I put the utilities in my name or do I pay my landlord?

You will put the electric( Rocky Mountain Power) bill into your name. 

What utilities are included?
We pay water, trash, and gas.

What is your pet policy? 

In some cases we do allow pets with a $250 NON refundable pet deposit.  If you have a cat they must be house trained, declawed and not spray. If you have a dog they must be house trained, kennel trained, quiet and leashed when outdoors.

How do I renew my lease?
Please reach out 30 days prior to the expiration of your existing lease so we can resign a new lease.  We are no longer doing month to month leases.
How do I give my notice?
Please email the office thirty days before you are moving out.
How do I make a maintenance or repair request?
Please give us a call, text or email depending on the urgency of the request. We will do everything we can to get it resolved as quickly as possible. 


Am I responsible for replacing my light bulbs?

Yes you are. All lightbulbs will be in working order when you move in and you are responsible to replace them when they burn out.


Do I need renter’s insurance? 
Yes!! Please contact Shannon Vaughn Ins. Unlimited (307) 745-7447 or Galand Thaxton  @Thaxton Insurance (307) 742-8176.  Please have them email a copy to the office for your file. 
How do I refer a friend?
Give them  our email or number! Thanks for the referral!
What if I have a maintenance emergency?
CALL US at 307-742-3301
bottom of page